Friday, June 6, 2008

What's in a label?

It's Friday! 


In 6 hours, I will have officially survived my first full week here at WEbook (I started on a Wednesday).  It's been a great 10 days full of assignments, meetings, and controlled chaos... and ok, maybe it felt more like a month than a week and a half, but still, I enjoyed it.


I started as a marketing intern with immediate priorities that included social networks and mass outreach.  As of 2:30 pm today, I will be an "everything" intern who gets to still play around on Twitter and MySpace, but also gets to do math!  Oh, fun!  Analytics much?  I have also decided that Google Analytics will be my new best friend since we will be spending long days and nights together.


Speaking of new friends...

Last thought of the moment: why do to-do lists never get shorter?

Last, last thought of the moment: after re-reading this entry, I realized that I sound completely out of it.  Sorry.

No comments: