Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Long Week

Wednesday? Is it really only Wednesday? This has been a long week. A very long week. We, the interns, have been out there looking for you; the bloggers, readers, and writers of the world. We want you to know about WEbook. It is very important to us that you know about WEbook. One might even say our jobs depend on you knowing about WEbook. Please excuse the slight edge of desperation--It's 4:00 pm and my lack of sleep is catching up. If you see my landlord, please take away his remote garage-door-opener. Or move my room to a location not directly over the garage door. Or even better yet, tell me if you know of anyone in the DC-MD area renting out two rooms at a reasonable price. All jests aside, I really want to move. I'm enough behind on sleep that my boyfriend is actually becoming more personable than me. I tell you, that's sleep-deprived for me. I would love to sit on the WEbook website all night reading every single project I can get my hands on, but by the time I get home, my eyes are so tired that staring at a computer screen isn't an option. I'm going to start listing some of the new projects I've looked at in this blog. Keep an eye out.

No comments: