Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday Monday Monday

Monday is a great day here. I can't wait to get back to work. I spent most of my weekend in a car on the New Jersey Turnpike. No offense to New Jersey, but you stink. The state just smells. Instead of New Jersey's version of "fresh" air, we (my boyfriend and I) turned the air to recirculate over and over again without so much as passing breeze allowed in. To be fair, the heat probably didn't help. Heat makes any slight stench overwhelming to the point it can knock you on the ground and roll you up like the Wicked Witch of the East's legs after Dorothy nabs her shoes. We ignored New Jersey by creating six word stories for the project I created at the end of last week. Because we collaborated, I think we may end up arm wrestling for some of the stories. Who should get what? Does the creator get the credit or the most creative collaborator? I have a few that I'm pretty willing to fight over. We should be putting them soon, so keep and eye out for posting by AndiJayne and Jowe. Let me know which you like best...we have a little bet going.

No comments: