Thursday, June 5, 2008

Start in the middle

Let me just say that my commute to work is like a piece of stinky swiss cheese. The DC metro system is only about a 1000 times cleaner than the NYC subway, but the humidity tends to make you forget that. Luckily, getting into the office is a much less fragrant and sticky experience. Thank goodness for that. I've only been working at WEbook since Monday and I'm already becoming a devotee. We interns have it pretty good here. My computer is always in front of me and open to new projects from our users or any of a large number of social networks we're trying to reach. The office walls were hand painted by your lovely WEbook staffers (the regulars, not the interns coincidentally) in bright and cheery orange, white, and blue. I imagine if we had a flag, it would be orange, white, and blue...
The tone of the office fits those colors to a T. Orange for cheery but also busy, Light blue for good times and clear skies, and white for "What can we do next?"

No comments: