Friday, March 20, 2009

Intership Day 4 of 12

Pace-full day today, I assisted a fellow intern from my school helping him set up his blogger and finish off a project he wanted to create about what your last actions would be if u had 45 minutes to live. His project is still in production but contribution for the project can always be revised or renewed on different moods. I have also contributed to his project with a quick explanation of what Id do with such valuable time. Today I also began brainstorming authors for the 25 Random Things Project, I have not currently made a choice of a specific author but will begin to do so when I return back to the WEbook office next week. An adviser from my school visited me and my other class mate Today at the WEbook office to follow up on us to see how we are doing as interns and what type of work we are doing. Though i must say being a intern at WEbook is alot better than being in school. Next week i have a lot a few projects to work on such as the Facebook Fan Page project, Dan's SEO project and the First Click projects on the WEbook website. I have been thinking about adding a few of my very own projects to WEbook over the week and contribute to others work also. Yet again another productive week has come to an end but I am looking forward to coming back to the we book office next week. Have a good weekend Bloggers nd WEbookers!

No comments: