Friday, March 20, 2009

4th day of internship

Today i created an gmail account for the use of blogger to blog about my day to day experience interning at webook. After acquiring blogger i went to the webook homepage and started my first project on the site. The project was about if you had 45 minutes to live what would you do i submitted a response to it to start it off for other people. A few hours later me and my classmate went to lunch while outside we discuss which authors we should use for our 25 randon things project we both are still undecided but will finish this next week when we return to webook. Once we got back to the office from lunch our advisor from our school came to visit and check up on us just to make sure we are on task we showed her what we been working on for the pass few days since we came to webook and she seemed proud of us. After she left my classmate showed me his old blog so i can get an idea what to write in a blog. Overall today was an good day and i enjoyed myself at webook.

No comments: