Friday, March 27, 2009

Internship Day 6 of 12

Half-way through my internship days, and I must say I have really progressed from the first day. Today I have worked on many different areas of WEbook On the Voting Section on WEbook today, I voted for 2 projects "Getting Older" and "Collection of Jokes". "Collection of Jokes" is a muti-author book of many jokes and "Getting Older" is about life tips you gain as a teen. Which I found both these topics not only interesting to myself though I think others would also enjoy to read a few funny jokes and teens would want to read some tips learned in life. I shared my voting choices with my colleagues at WEbook to display my opinion of what readers might want to read or find interesting, and I also showed them other books and projects in the voting section that i found interesting. This afternoon I read through WEbook's book called "101 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do" and my co-worker John showed me the editing process it takes from paper to finalization for a book and writing in general. Dan edited my previous blog entry to show me the simple literature mistakes that I commonly make and how to smoothen out my writing to make it better. These simple tools can even be used on the best writers in the industry because there are some simple mistakes that can be made and way to make your writing sound that much better. Now with these tools i will begin pre-editing my own work before finalization. To end my week I am going to continue reading the "101 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do", so for the WEbookers and other readers who do not have this book please read it there are many pages in the book that could make your day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

Please, give me link to download XRumer 7.0!!!
Thanks!

Always yours,
miss MW