Friday, May 1, 2009

Last day of internship at Webook!

Making an end to my journey here at WEbook, i must say I've had a wonderful time here at the WEbook office. I've had many experiences here at WEbook in which help me touch my more literal side and show me what it takes to be a employee at WEbook. There were many tasks for me today such as completing a project for school on the internship here. I interviewed 2 of my co-workers at WEbook whom had different job titles and helped me understand the requirements for a job here and what skills and classes are needed to have such a job and master a job title of that kind. Instead of making a poster for our project we decided to create a web page about our experience at WEbook, we also made a video for our website describing the WEbook website and its purpose to viewers. The web page is currently still in progress but I will use the web page for a presentation I have at my school's Gala. Though its been 12 days here at my internship time here has come to an end, I'd like to thank the company for letting my classmate and I be interns here and take part in a memorable lifetime experience.

No comments: