Friday, May 1, 2009

last day at WEbook

Sadly today is our final day interning at WEbook. Its been a great experience meeting new people and working in a different environment than school. Working here in WEbook for the past 6 weeks has been good and a learning experience for me. I got to see how it feels to work in a office job doing the type of work im interested in. Some of the things me and my fellow classmate did today was interview two of our co-workers here at WEbook. We asked them a couple of questions that we had on our interview sheet but we also got to ask more personal questions about them being here at WEbook. After we finish that me and my fellow classmate started to practice our lines for a video we was going to do for our project at school. We making a website and on that website we putting our video, pictures at WEbook and a little bit of information on what we do here and what WEbook is about. After we we done creating our web page we will be presenting it at our school Gala for our students, teachers and staff. As my day comes to and end here at WEbook i remember the past 6 weeks i been here and im glad i came and i don't regret one day.

No comments: