Thursday, April 23, 2009

SPRING BREAK!!!

Returning back to the WEbook office this morning, after a quite bitter vacation. Spending my two weeks of relaxing and trying to make up work for school. I Had a lot of home alone days That i spend outside either riding my bike or painting canvas'. There were days were I hung out with a different group of friends each day and days i had spent alone studying. It wasn't the most exciting spring break ever but I made the most out of it that I could. Though the days i spent with my significant other made the vacation go by faster. Id say the most i did this vacation was express myself in art in many forms and take a few bad spills at the local skate park on my bike. Now it back to buisness for me this week. Had my time to slack and now its back to the books or as I should say now back to the WEbooks.

No comments: